You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps transform lives regularly means that you’re devoted to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Chicago
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Establish and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Give an exceptional member experience
- Build relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.